‘Tis the season to throw a party! Gather round as I tell you the top tips for a great holiday party. This holiday season, I’m celebrating with Blue Chair Bay Rum. Blue Chair Bay is a line of 10 amazing, low-calorie rums. Each of the rums is less than 100 calories, which is just what you need around the holidays. You can celebrate, guilt-free…win!
Kenny Chesney is the mastermind behind Blue Chair Bay Rum. The idea was born on the beach. The island vibes come through on the bottles, in each sip and with every delicious recipe. This month, I decided to host my friends for a fun Santa party and channel those beachy vibes.
Here are my key ingredients for a great party.
- Good people – Get the fight people at your gathering with a fun invite. There are plenty of free services to email out invitations. I love themed parties and a clever name always gets people excited.
- Good music – Create a playlist that sets the mood for your gathering. Make sure what ever service you use is commercial free. Also, be sure to play your music on a laptop so calls don’t ruin the vibe.
- Good food – Friends don’t let friends celebrate on empty stomachs. To save money, you can just provide dry and cold foods. Chips & dip, cookies and veggies are easy go tos for any party. They’re easy to put out and always a hit,
- Good drinks – It’s last on the list, but arguably the most important. As the host, I always ensure there are drinks to start the night. Usually guests bring their own bottles too. For my gathering, I had the Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Rum Cream and Coconut Spiced Rum Cream. The bottles are green and red respectively and both are great flavors for the season. Below I’m sharing some of my favorite holiday recipes for both.
- Bonus = fun decor! If you have a theme for your party, get some fun decor. The best decor is interactive where guests can take pics with it.
You can drink any of the Blue Chair Bay Rums over ice and just enjoy. But if you want to stay on theme and get creative, there are plenty of recipes for you to try.
EASY BLUE CHAIR BAY RUM RECIPES
Looking for more yummy recipes? Check out drink and food recipes from Blue Chair Bay Rum. Be sure to let me know which one is your fave.
REMINDER FOR KEY INGREDIENTS TO A GREAT PARTY
- Good people
- Good music
- Good food
- Good drinks
- Bonus = fun decor
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! May your season be merry and bright.
*Paid partnership with Blue Chair Bay Rum. All opinions expressed are my own.*